So let's just stick with Sherbet. No but really, back to this necklace, it was my mother's in high school, and this is the first time I believe I've found an outfit to wear this. Luckily, chunky vintage jewelry is back in style. I've always loved it since I was a kid for the obvious, reasons (i.e. see left pic above). Yes, I was one of those kids who would stick her finger in the sugar jar or lick the icing edges off of cakes (why am I admitting this on here? Because I look like a kid who just did one of those things in the picture below):
Seriously, try not to laugh after seeing that photo. Apparently, Celeste (the photographer) made me hee-haw over something.
But, anyway, enough about candy and guffawing...now here's me randomly sitting/ posing on a wooden swing looking all depressed in the woods?? WHAT? Haharahhar. Outfit posting is so hilarious.
- Neon Yellow Shirt: Zara
- Black and White Striped Belt: Vintage from Goodwill
- Vintage White Purse: Angel's Attic from Murray, KY
- Purple Pastel, High waited skirt: Zara (Spring 2010)
- Snakeskin Sunglasses: Clothing Exchange from Nashville, Tn (Hillsboro Village)
- Striped Pastel socks (barely seen in these photos): H&M
- Whiskey Leather Cowboy boots: Andre (France)
- Cameo Pastel Blue Studs: Pangaea of Nashville, TN (Hillsboro Village)
- Sherbet/ Candy Necklace: Vintage Chez my momma
- Silver BadA ring: HABSUCHT (Germany)
- Orange Bracelet: Clothing Exchange from Nashville, Tn (Hillsboro Village as well)
All photos taken by my BFF, Celeste: