Yet, I'm actually in Owensboro, KY right now, staying with my Aunt after making a day trip up to Lexington, KY to search for apartments.
I will be moving up there in August to go to grad school for French.
So, this summer, I've been in 100% Sarah chill mode, anticipating the hyper-productivity that I will soon be living in a few months.
So, if you don't mind, I gotta leave you with this outfit post and get back to my chill-fest in Owensboro, KY. Toodle-loo!
1) Vintage Cream Blouse: Southern Thrift: Nashville, Tn
2) Black Cigarette Ankle Zip-up Pants: The Gap
3) Coconut Platform Wedged Heels: TJ Maxx
4) Fedora Straw-hat: Street Vendor in Paris
5) Triangle Silver earrings: Vintage Chez My Momma
6/7) Brass Bangle and Silver Cuff: Vintage Chez My Momma
8) Bullhorn Bolo Tie: Boutique in Paris, France (2010)