So, this can sorta be seen as a Patriotic outfit. We've got the red, the white and the blues.
Again, back to my "I NEED A KAMERA" post, I had to experiment with the lighting and setting, because my camera is not the best.
It has my Mom and Aunt's name on it:
Happy belated 4th.
1) Straw Fedora Hat: Street Vendor in Paris
2) Multi-Colored Equestrian Scarf: DIY--I cut the bottom of a vintage skirt and made that a scarf.
3) Floral Summer Dress: The Limited circa 1997--it was my big sister's
4) Red, White and Blue belt: Vintage Chez my momma
5) Various Bangles: Vintage from my fam or from thrift stores
6) Emerald and Gold Ring: My great-grandmother
7) Picnic Wooden Purse: Vintage Chez Grandmama
8) Cowboy Boots: Andre (France)
9) Polka Dot socks: H&M